Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 large cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced pineapple (we like canned)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 prepared pizza dough, rolled into a large crust 2 cups shredded vegan mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 8 frozen vegan chicken nuggets (any brand) (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the canola oil. Add the onion and bell pepper and sauté for about 5 minutes, until softened. Add the garlic and pineapple and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Spread the barbecue sauce on the prepared pizza dough. Evenly sprinkle the bell pepper mixture and vegan cheese (if using) on the pizza. Evenly distribute the vegan chicken nuggets (if using) over the pizza.
- Bake for 15 minutes (if you’re using a prebaked store-bought crust, follow the baking directions on the package).
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post