Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 28 shrimp tails
- 2 small bunches arugula
- 7 ounces Parmigiano Reggiano cheese sliced
- 3 lemons
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Wash and carefully clean the arugula. Then dry it and arrange it on a plate.
- Blanch the shrimp tails in boiling water for a couple of minutes, then drain and let cool. Dry the tails, then peel and arrange them on top of the arugula.
- Squeeze the lemons, collecting the juice in a bowl. Add the extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Make an emulsion using a whisk.
- Dress the arugula and shrimp with this sauce and garnish the dish with shaved Parmigiano Reggiano. Serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post