Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla rotini
- 6 cups baby kale
- 1 pound maitake mushrooms
- 2 cups quinoa cooked
- 2 cups ripe plum tomatoes sliced
- 2 avocados
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 cup edamame truffle parmesan
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta and quinoa separately according to directions. Drain and toss with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Set aside flat on a sheet pan to cool down.
- Cut the mushrooms in half lengthwise, sauté in a skillet with salt, pepper and enough olive oil to coat them, set aside.
- Make a vinaigrette with extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Cut avocado in cubes and season with half the vinaigrette, plate at the center of 10 bowls.
- Garnish each bowl with tomatoes, pasta, kale, mushrooms and quinoa. Top with edamame and drizzle with remaining dressing before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post