Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/4 box Barilla® Ditalini
- 1/2 cup carrot diced
- 1 cup onion diced
- 32 ounces vegetable broth, low sodium
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 28-ounce can San Marzano tomatoes, chopped no salt added
- 2 cans cannellini beans
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot.
- Add carrots, celery and onion; sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add broth and tomatoes; bring to a simmer; season with salt and pepper.
- Add Ditalini pasta and beans; cook for ½ the recommended time on the package.
- Remove from the heat; let the soup rest for 30 minutes before serving; top with fresh parsley.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post