Serving size: 3 pancakes
- 2 cups FlapJacked Banana Hazelnut Protein Pancake mix
- 1/2 cup PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Love Grown Cocoa Goodness, crushed
- 4 teaspoons flaxseeds
- 1 carton Silk unsweetened almond milk
- Combine dry ingredients (FlapJacked Protein Pancake Mix, PB2, crushed-up granola and flax) in a freezer-size resealable plastic bag, and label it “Pancake batter.”
At the Hut:
- Heat a heavy skillet on the stove over low heat.
- Measure and pour 2 cups of almond milk directly into the bag of pancake batter, mix well and let sit 3–5 minutes. (The batter will start to form bubbles and thicken.) Store opened almond milk in a cooler.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup or ladle to pour batter into 4-inch pancakes. Let cook until no more bubbles are forming in the center and the edges look dry. Flip and cook other side until golden brown.
More mountainside recipes and tips: