Photo Credit: Primal Kitchen
Baked Caesar Chicken Breasts
Our baked caesar chicken breasts make the perfect four-ingredient recipe (OK, six ingredients if you count salt and pepper) to add into your weekly meal prep rotation.
Share this Post
Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bottle Primal Kitchen Caesar Dressing & Marinade
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan cheese alternative
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place chicken breasts in an oven-safe casserole dish. Season both sides of each chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese alternative (or parmesan cheese) over the top of each chicken breast. Pour half of the bottle of Caesar Dressing on top of the chicken breasts. Turn the chicken breasts over with tongs to make sure they are coated thoroughly.
- Cover the casserole dish with foil*, and place in the oven. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven, uncover, and pour the remaining bottle of Caesar Dressing over the top.
- Bake for another 10 minutes, uncovered (if you notice the chicken getting too brown, cover with foil for the remaining cook time), or until the inside of the chicken breasts reach 170ºF.
*If you'd prefer not to use foil, you can cook the chicken in an oven-safe Dutch oven and use the lid to cover. This recipe originally appeared on Primal Kitchen's blog.
Calories: 623kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 46g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post