We’re a month into 2017. How are you doing on your New Year’s resolutions? If one of them was to eat better, we’ve got some healthy recipes courtesy of Freeletics and its Freeletics Nutrition app to help you stay motivated, stay strong and stay on track. Today’s featured recipe is a breakfast delight. Tomorrow, we’ll offer a fresh take on pizza!
- 6 slices whole-grain bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon grass-fed butter (unsalted)
- Fresh lime juice, to taste
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Roast or toast bread slices to your liking. Mash avocado roughly with a fork, season with lime juice if desired, then spread on three bread slices.
- Heat butter in a pan. Crack eggs into pan and stir-fry on medium heat, approximately 4 minutes or to desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Place scrambled egg on remaining bread slices, sprinkle with chopped coriander, then cover with other slice to build a sandwich.
Freeletics has been built around a single vision since day one: to help everyone in the world unleash their full physical and mental potential, and become the greatest version of themselves. Freeletics promotes and increases physical fitness as well as mental strength, willpower and self-confidence – all of which are vital tools for shaping a life in accordance with one’s desires and goals. Freeletics Nutrition is an app for a clean-eating lifestyle designed to work around your preferences, parameters and habits. With foodie-grade recipes, reaching your nutritional goals has never tasted this good!