Shop IngredientsHow this works
For apple filling
- 3 cups diced, peeled and seeded Granny Smith apples (approximately 3 large)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 glass jelly jars (4-ounces)
For crumble topping
- 2 tablespoon gluten-free all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup whole Grain Rolled Oats
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons Simple Truth light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
To make apple filling
- Places diced apples in a medium bowl and toss with lemon juice.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss
- Preheat air fryer to 350° for 3 minutes
- Distribute apple mixture among jelly jars. Place three jars in air fryer basket. Cook 7 minutes. Repeat with remaining jars.
To make crumble topping
- While apple mixture is cooking, combine crumble topping ingredients in a medium jar.
- Spoon crumble topping over cooked apples. Bake an additional 5 minutes in batches of three jars.
- Let jars cool 10 minutes before covering. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to 4 days.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post