Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax pastilles or shaved from a block
- 1-2 drops essential oils optional
- ½ teaspoon beet juice optional
- Combine shea butter, coconut oil and beeswax in a small mason jar and set in a saucepan with two inches of simmering water. Stir until melted.
- Remove from pot with an oven mitt and set on counter. Add optional essential oils and beet juice; stir.
- Pour mixture into lip-gloss containers. Let cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Use within 3 weeks.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post