Gardening is something near and dear to our heart. Whether you store your garden tools in a shed or the corner of your garage, here are a few ideas to help you get them arranged and organized just in time for planting season.
MATERIALS & TOOLS
- Large S-hook or bracket for hose
- Small hook for watering can
- Thin nails to hold tools
- Small bucket for miscellaneous tools (or tools with no hole in the handle)
- A shelving unit, like upcycled pallet shelves, is the perfect base for your organization.
- Simple hooks allow our garden tools to hang freely and in sight. In the case of our watering can, the water ring perpetually on our garage floor is now long gone.
- A few thin nails hold our smaller shovels in place and allow for easy taking and replacing, even while wearing garden gloves.
- A wall-mounted thermometer helps us monitor seasonal shifts, so we can know what to plant when, and when to bid sad farewell to our tomato plants.
- A small white bucket holds the rest of our odds and ends.
TIP: We love upcycled pallet shelves as-is, but we also contemplated white-washing them. Of course, any shelves will do, as long as you can easily wipe them clean or if you’re okay with them getting dirty.