Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8 oz Neufchatel cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup siggi’s 4% plain skyr
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup siggi’s ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup cheddar shredded
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles for garnish
- Chopped scallions for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine cream cheese, siggi’s, buffalo sauce and ranch dressing in a bowl and mix until well combined. Add the chicken and stir until well coated. Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe baking dish, top with cheddar, and bake until heated through about 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with blue cheese and scallions. Enjoy with carrot and celery slices or chips.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 440mg | Sugar: 8g