Servings: 4 servings
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Greek yogurt whole or 2%
- 2½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 large celery root about 2 pounds
Mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, salt, lemon juice and a few grinds of black pepper.
Peel celery root, and grate coarsely.
Mix dressing with grated celery root. Taste, and add more mayonnaise, lemon, salt or pepper, if needed.
Serve chilled. Can be made up to 2 days in advance and kept in the refrigerator.
Note: Make dressing first; then grate celery root, because it discolors quickly.
Live Naturally is excited to partner with Johnson & Wales University. Vincent Armada, Dean of Culinary Education Jorge de la Torre, and Deanna Fontaine (l to r) developed these recipes. Known as a recognized leader in culinary education, JWU is changing the way the world eats. For info, visit jwu.edu/denver.
Calories: 420kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Sodium: 1520mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 27g