20-Minute Italian Meatball Wedding Soup
In 15 minutes, this hearty soup is ready.
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen vegetables (try Kroger precut 3 Pepper and Onion Blend)
- 1½ teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 28 ounces canned, diced tomatoes
- 2 ounces beef broth
- 10 ounces frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 18 prepared frozen meatballs (or try Gardein frozen meatless meatballs)
- ½ cup dried ancini di pepe pasta (or orzo)
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- Place frozen vegetables, seasoning, tomatoes, broth and chopped spinach in a pot. Bring to a boil, and stir often to break up the frozen vegetables and blend flavors, about 12 minutes.
- Add meatballs and pasta. Cook for 6 minutes or until pasta is cooked and meatballs are heated through. Add cheese, stir, and adjust seasoning.