Serve this salad warm, or make ahead and refrigerate. An excellent dish to enjoy as part of a picnic, or alongside your favorite grilled protein.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 cup whole-milk yogurt
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- ⅓ cup minced fresh herbs (any combination of parsley, dill, chives, rosemary)
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes, reduce heat to a gentle boil, and cook 20–25 minutes, until easily pierced with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Strain potatoes, and let them cool for a few minutes until they can be handled.
- Roughly chop into bite-sized pieces, and combine with other ingredients. Season to taste. Serve warm.
PER SERVING: 141 cal; 5g prot; 2g fat; 28g carb (4g sugars); 526mg sodium; 3g fiber