Fall is approaching quickly, and that means sweater weather, falling leaves and, of course, pumpkin spice! If you’ve already caught the pumpkin spice fever, or are just looking to get into the autumn mood, it is super easy to make pumpkin spice beauty recipes like this scrub at home. This recipe comes courtesy of the .
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix the Epsom salt and pumpkin puree into a bowl until completely combined.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie spice until blended.
- If the scrub looks a little loose or runny, add more Epsom salt into the mixture until it has a thick, paste-like consistency.
- Apply the scrub in circular motions and let the mixture stand for one minute before rinsing with warm water.