Heirloom Tomato Cucumber Salad
Serves: 4 to 5
- For dressing:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper (about 1/8 teaspoon each)
- For salad:
- 2 pounds heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- and chopped into various sizes
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1/ 4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss dressing together with tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Add feta and gently toss again.
- If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 117 Fat: 8g Saturated fat: 2g Carbohydrates: 11g Sodium: 100mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 3g Cholesterol: 7mg