For a simple summer dinner, grill chicken breast alongside peaches. If you prefer, peaches can be seared in a cast-iron skillet. This dish is best served immediately.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, divided
- 1½ pounds peaches at room temperature; sliced into wedges, divided
- 1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces prosciutto, torn into pieces
- Small handful Italian parsley leaves, for garnish
- Heat a grill or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1½ teaspoons of the coconut oil and half of the peaches. Sear on both sides until you see light-colored grill marks or browning. Repeat with remaining coconut oil and peaches.
- Remove from heat, and toss with radishes in a medium bowl.
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, jalapeno, maple syrup and salt in a small jar; shake vigorously to emulsify.
- Stir dressing into salad until well combined. Before serving, top with prosciutto and parsley.
PER SERVING: 147 cal; 4g prot; 7g fat; 19g carb (15g sugars); 297mg sodium; 3g fiber