Granola Fruit Tart
- 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 5 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups Silk dairy-free yogurt alternative (any flavor)
- Assorted fruits, nuts, seeds and dairy-free chocolate chips, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix oats, walnuts, sesame seeds, coconut oil, honey, vanilla and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Stir to make sure coconut oil coats all ingredients evenly.
- Press mixture into 6 4-inch mini tart pans (about 3 Tbsp each). Use your fingers to help press the granola evenly across the bottom of the pan and up the sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and use a small spoon to press into shape again (crust puffs as it bakes). Allow to cool completely before removing from pans.
- Fill each tart to the top with your favorite flavor(s) of Silk, then decorate with assorted fruits, nuts, seeds and dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately.